terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2010

- Here we go again

I tear you out of my heart, and ignore all your messages.
Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it's just another pretty lie cause I break down,
Everytime you come around.

So how do you get here under my skin?
I swore that I'd never let you back in
Should have known better in trying to let you go,
Cause here we go, go again.

Hard as I try, I know I can't quit
Something about you is so addictive
We're falling together.

You never know what you want
And you never say what you mean
But I start to go insane everytime that you look at me
You only hear half of what I say,
And you're always showing up too late
And I know that I should say goodbye, but it?s no use
Can't be with or without you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens populares

LinkWithin